Hawkes Boat Yard – GOLD SPONSOR
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED – EPA APPROVED – 19 YEARS IN BUSINESS – INDUSTRY KNOW HOW
You won’t be disappointed with our service and expertise.
We commit ourselves to your service to an extent that we can guarantee you will keep coming back to us over and over again. This is how we earn respect and business every day. You would enjoy our service every time to come to us.
You can enjoy the peace of mind that your valued property is safe on and off our boatyard. Our people are skilled enough to make sure that your boat is safer at the time we hand a back to you than the time you brought it to us.
We understand and appreciate how important timely service is to you. It’s equally important to us. We treat all our clients with an equal level of respect by understanding their needs regardless of the value of your business to our business.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A team of experienced personnel who thrive on offering you the best service anywhere in the industry. A team of dedicated people to making sure that we exceed your expectations by far than our competitors. No gimmicks or nasty post service surprises.
WHY CHOOSE US?…
- We are conveniently located in the Abell Point Marina Precinct.
- Unless you are a very deep drafted boat, we can lift you at any time – no need to wait for a high tide to enter our facility.
- We have been a family owned and operated business in the Whitsundays for the past 19 years.
- We support local businesses.
- Our personnel are highly trained and knowledgeable. They have been employed at the boatyard for over ten years.
- We only use top class products including 3M, International Marine Coatings, Jotun Marine Coatings, Propspeed.
- Our facility is a clean tidy and EPA and Worksafe Australia Approved.
- We have Marine Services on site.
DID YOU KNOW?
Volunteer Marine Rescue Whitsunday is totally supported by Hawkes Boatyard for the maintenance of their rescue vessel including all lifting, hardstanding, preparation, products and labour of its underwater hull.